Sunday, November 24, 2013

Swatch: piCture pOlish whimsy

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A POLISH WORTH SCREAMING ABOUT!

I wish my camera was better behaved! I swear it looked fine when I took these photos! Anyway look at this colour! LOOK AT IT. It's... iridescent. UNF.

I did three to four coats, though you could have gotten away with two.





I don't even have words.

Fun fact though, this was the colour of my prom dress...

:D

Clearly I'm a sucker for this particular hue. What's your weakness? Feel free to show me your prom dresses too xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!