Thursday, October 24, 2013

Swatch: ILNP Mutagen

Hello again! Hurrah, posts! I'm definitely procrastinating both tutorial prep and cleaning my disgusting room... But the lightbulb (the only one in my room) went out and I'm stuck sitting in the dark... I can't really do much about that. Anyhoo, Mutagen is the polish from ILNP's Ultrachrome collection that's said to be the weakest of the bunch, but still beautiful. Well, it's definitely beautiful but also from some angles it's downright pink. As in, the alternate colour is so strong that it stops looking green entirely. :o If that's not cool, I dunno man.

Anyway, I did 2 - 3 coats.








UNF that last photo is perfect if I do say so myself... I think I've said this already, but if you're going to get one thing from ILNP.com, it needs to be this collection. They're also on Facebook ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!