Monday, September 23, 2013

Swatch: Marcia Code 9605

A duochrome, a duochrome! With all these multichromes floating around everywhere I thought this was gonna put me in the mood! Marcia 9605 is yet another from didmynails.com and it is WAY PRETTY. It starts out a bit streaky but evens out on the second coat, and is opaque at that moment too :D

It's kind of a coppery colour with a rose shimmer and an olive green shift. On me, it's a pretty good nudey colour with a kick.





Look at that shift! I'm glad I was able to tweak my camera and lighting to see it. What's your favourite weird colour duochrome?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!