Friday, September 27, 2013

Swatch: China Glaze Bizarre Blurple

Wow guys, I am so lazy and useless lately. I got a 3DS XL and Animal Crossing New Leaf and that is all I've been doing outside of going to work. USELESS. I even scrapped this together in only a little while but... well, it was calling to me, you know how it is. (PS If anyone wants my friendcode, find me on Twitter or something <3)

Once more I have Kelly (Nailsforthesakeofsanity.com) to thank for this one <3 She's just freaking amazing, have you seen her posts lately?

China Glaze Bizarre Blurple is a three coater, and it's from last year's Halloween collection. I am kind of a sucker for Halloween... ;D








 You can tell how much I like a polish by how many photos there are... It has a gorgeous indigo shift. Another beetle colour! xD

Did you guys get this last year? Are you seeing anything you like this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!