Thursday, July 11, 2013

Swatch: KleanColor Firework

Orly Old School Orange looked a little bare, so I scoured my untrieds for a glitter and found KleanColor Firework. Unfortunately there appeared to be a leak in the bottle and it had mostly dried out. I fixed it with a couple mls of thinner but it is unfortunate and if I want to use it more I'll probably have to do it again.




It needed a little extra so I used Fingerpaints Sparkle Topcoat and found some sunshine. Somehow it made the orange look coral which is making me want a coral now but it's super nice and sparkly and I love it.


What is your experience with bar glitter?

PS Be sure there'll be a birthday haul post soon =3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!