Monday, July 8, 2013

Swatch: China Glaze Cast a Spell

Well here's a colour I didn't think I would get to use until fall, but then inspiration happened ;D Anyway, you should all remember China Glaze's Halloween collection which was awesome and I just keep using Make a Spectacle like nobody's business. Kelly (nailsforthesakeofsanity.com) also sent me Cast a Spell and though she really wanted me to try them together, that's probably gonna have to wait for a bit.

As usual, the formula was amazing and the brush was sooo easy to work with. Two coats!





It reminds me a little bit of Butter London Wallis but more black and green than dark gold.

Tomorrow's post is going to be epic and picture heavy, so come back, okay? Also it's my birthday so you know it'll be good :3

Do you have a polish like this that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!