Thursday, July 4, 2013

Swatch: Born Pretty Store Blue Holo 8

Aaahhh! Recently the bornprettystore.com holo polishes have been half price ($6) and I'm a sucker so I bought the blue! It was a little darker than I expected in the bottle but the holo was strong enough that I could see it under indoor lights.

It's a little sheer so I think I used 2 - 3 coats to make sure I was covered.








So it's much lighter on the nails than it appeared in the bottle which is perfect <3 Now I wanted to compare this to my other holo in some creative way. My other holo is Gosh Holographic Hero and I decided to try framing.




 They turned out... okay. So I think HH takes a bit more work to get the holo out. BPS did really well by itself, no work, no base coat etc whereas if you look at my post for HH you can see that I did several layers blah blah blah. It's not as glossy. It was nice and blingy for the day though =3

What do you think are frame nails? I like them when others do them but not really when I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!