Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy 400th post!

That's right! You guys have been listening to me for THAT LONG. How does it feel?

For me, it feels pretty cool to have been doing this for so long, and to have made the amazing friends I have through it. To celebrate, I did my nails (duh!). And speaking of Did My Nails, I was inspired by my latest package by that wonderful lady, Elizabeth at, you guessed it, Did My Nails :D

She sent me this super cool package full of candy and nail polish and POCHACCO. Oh my gawsh, I love this thing. I don't really have much to say except that I started with Nubar Absolute (which will be posted Thursday, since tomorrow is special ;D).

Anyway, I used acrylic paint to put on some details and took my new little buddy outside to get some sun.







I dinged little thumb-chacco and had to redo him. It's not terrible but I definitely wish I'd done him and Elizabeth more justice =3 I do hope you like it though. I used Essie Pure Pearlfection as topcoat and the pictures were all done with my bornprettystore.com paint brush set. That fan is really coming in handy this summer too!

I want to end this with a tribute to my friends, who I don't believe I could continue this hobby without.

Jessie from Nailed It NZ
Harriet from Nailhilism
Alyssa from Frugal Polish
Will from Lacquer Lad
Kylie from SparKyl!e Nails
Wes from Polish Me Manly
and of COURSE Elizabeth from Did My Nails <3

Check them out! They are some of my favourite people =3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!