Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Swatch: Orly On The List

JELLY. Squishy, squishy jelly! I got this for fifty cents, which means that everything is perfect, no questions. I swatched it on the wheel and it looked quite maroon/purple-ish, but when I put it on my nails, the first coat was quite raspberry. After 3 coats (shown below), the colour is a dark glamorous red. Definitely on the list ;D



It's a beautiful jelly but to save time next time I used it, I think I would start with a base coat of Sally Hansen Cruel Heart which seems to be a very similar colour (despite looking purple in the bottle).

I decided to give this whole jelly sandwich thing a try. Spoiler: I GET IT NOW.

I put down one coat of FingerPaints Santa's Magic, and one coat of Orly On The List on top.


*drumroll*.... SANDWICHED.



It is SO twinkly!! The full holo got a redwash and good light it's as above and in low light...

Oooooh I am so not going to pay attention to anything tomorrow...
SO. SQUISHY.

What are your favourite Jelly Sandwich combinations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!