Monday, June 17, 2013

Swatch: Glitzology Boy Girl Party

I am amazingly happy with this combination. Starting with yesterday's RH Dusty Bot I added Glitzology Boy Girl Party. One of my favourite things about Glitzology is actually how I am always surprised by what I get in the bottle. In this bottle, you can see pink, blue, squares, hexes, bars, shards. But did you expect the little blue stars? <3!






To get this kind of coverage I did some dabbing and I didn't dig at all for any of it. Love it!

Glitzology has a Facebook and an Etsy shop =3 If you can get in on one of her sales, do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!