Sunday, June 30, 2013

NCC Neon #4

One more!! At the last second too. Sharra has finished a challenge month! WOOHOO! And it's good too :O

Anyway, over yesterday's Fergalicious and Candy, I did a freehand V-gap type thing in Sally Hansen Blue Me Away.


And then I added Sally Hansen Urban Chic and glitter tips with Fingerpaints Santa's Magic! Sometimes, I should just stop... this wasn't one of those times :D TEEHEE SPARKLY





Blurry pics for holo twinkle =3 Then, to make it a little more gradient-y I put China Glaze Make a Spectacle over the whole thing.


SO MUCH SPARKLY. I am happy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!