Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Swatch: Rainbow Honey XOXO and WarPaint Black Light

Now, beginning from yesterday's nails, I did as I always do with imperfect design execution: GLITTER.

I went out this night, with these nails and the intent was to match them to a certain dress. You'll observe the fabric below <3



I think it worked very well! The colours are there anyway =3

Since I was going out, I wanted to make some use of this black light topcoat I've had for a while. It actually hued everything a slight purple! There's an ultraviolet colouration to its edges in the bottle but I didn't think it would translate. The photo below shows the difference - Black Light polish on my thumb only. It was more noticeable in person of course. Sigh, cameras.


If you compare to yesterday, you can definitely see that these are lavender, and Joe Cement is not. It looks really nice though! Actually matches my dress pretty well.


What do you think? Do you guys have effect topcoats you like?

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!