Monday, May 27, 2013

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Ivy's Kiss

Phew, it's been a while. I certainly have time to paint my nails now, but my last design lasted for a whole week. Apparently that black light polish is an amazing topcoat. Who knew?

Anyway, this week I have a colour I splurged on called Ivy's Kiss. It's a green jelly base with lots of glitter. The glitter is in golds and other colours I'm sure but the jelly just kinda washes it all green so I'm not sure there was a point =P It looks nice regardless.

I think this is three coats.



My camera did not like this colour AT ALL. It is MUCH closer to China Glaze Running in Circles.

What do you think of greens?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely green! I'm a fan of greens :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just about looks like I could swim in it!

    Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to acquire a taste for jellies =D

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!