Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Swatch: Glitzology My Viking Boyfriend

:D I love Glitzology. My adventure in glitter this time started with a stamping fail. I started with Orly Viridian Vinyl and then tried to stamp Pure Ice Blue Midnight.

BAH. I TRIED HARD KATEE FROM A GIRL AND HER POLISH!! With two different polishes. I think the Vaseline made the Pure Ice fail. Anyway, I gave up, and with most of my fails, I covered it in glitter.


GLITTER. Better yet even, and I didn't even realize from looking at the bottle, there's holographic HEARTS in this mix! I love My Viking Boyfriend and apparently he loves me back ;)


Now I bet some of you think this looks familiar. It totally does, on the surface. Remember Koi Pond? From a distance, these are definitely similar, minus the orange. Go figure! Apparently I have certain colour combinations I fall back on haha.

Anyway, the next post is about Cuba again and might even be slightly educational! See you soon :D

Don't forget, Stacy of Glitzology lives on Facebook and Etsy - visit and tell her I sent you!