Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cuba 2013 Nails #1

Ola! I am back from Cuba! Did you miss me? I had the greatest time and I think for a bit here my nails are going to be homage to the trip <3 I'm gonna start with the absolute best moment of the whole thing, summarized in one photo.

Yeah, we totally played with a dolphin. It was the best freaking thing ever. My face is so stupidly scrunchy with all the happy and I don't even care xP Her name was Nina! She was the CUTEST THING EVAR and only 10 years old =3

Start with the ocean! Essence I Love Bad Boys covered with Julep Melissa.

The ocean was totally this colour. Since I'm running out of topcoat, I used Essie Pure Pearlfection as one and it gave the ocean a nice calm sparkle.

I left this for a while and came back in the evening to pay my homage to Nina.
I used Billie Silver and covered it with China Glaze Make a Spectacle, which also turned out to be perfect <3




I wnat to make sure you guys get a look at my little dolphin, so excuse the quality in these next two...



<3333! Being kissed by Branden and Nina pretty much made my life x3

What do you guys think? It's simple but I like it ^^ What exotic locales have you vacationed in/on/around? <3

4 comments:

  1. Awesome to hear you had a wonderful vacation! Really nice manicure too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love your nails and the dolphin! OMG I am so jealous! That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The dolphin was sooooooooooooooo cute xP

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!