Monday, February 25, 2013

Swatch: Rainbow Honey My Love

Of course I couldn't leave that bright pink alone! The main reason I made that huuuge order to Rainbow Honey way back when was there was a deal where if you spent $50, you got a free gift! HEART GLITTER. There were two, and I chose My Love. It is PACKED. The photos below are one coat swiped and then I dug and dabbed for the hearts. I didn't have to work very hard, but you do have to be looking for them to get them out. Check it! (Obviously, over Revlon Strawberry Electric.)




I wanted a bit more than this so I took up my acrylic paints and did something similar to what I'd done before here.



All tied up in a neat little bow =) Sometimes, simple is better. I hope this one stays for a bit before chipping but to be honest, it's pretty lumpy after a coat of Seche. I'll keep you posted!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!