Sunday, February 10, 2013

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Glittering Rapture

Building on yesterday's posts, I added yet more glitter! I never got into Rainbow Honey's Glittering Rapture, which looks like a dupe for Essence Gold Fever... But, well, here we have it. One coat over yesterday's glorious combination.







So I couldn't even get a decent picture of this! It looks a lot like tamed down China Glaze Electrify, but still amazeballs!

So I'm more impressed with this than I thought. I'm glad Rainbow Honey is always worth the money! (This one was part of the Holiday Collection).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!