Saturday, February 23, 2013

Let It Snow #12: Winter Wonderland

Hello again everyone! I have to say I wasn't really feeling this one. Where I am, winter's pretty much over, especially if there's no snow in February. Maybe we'll get some later, but other than that, it just turns grey in Vancouver and rains. We had a couple sunny days in there, but mostly just greyness...

Starting with Golden Rose 187, I added Essie Pure Pearlfection over it. (Have I mentioned how much I love this polish??)

Sorry for the fuzzy cameraness... I couldn't get rid of it. #weird

I then picked up China Glaze Make A Spectacle (courtesy of Kelly!! SHE IS AMAZING!). This glitter is also amazing, I'm so glad I own it.



LIFE IS SO SPARKLY! At this point, I should have left it alone, but I needed to make it art SOMEHOW, and even then it wasn't that great... Okay, rambling. So the only way I enjoy snow is if I am inside with my hot chocolate and it is very much outside. I used acrylic paint ps.



So it's not my favourite, especially since my lines are not smooth AT ALL... but it does look kinda cool from a distance. My nails look so shapely... Anyway, it's supposed to be like looking out a window at the snow falling.


... Now leave me in my shame and go look at everyone else's awesome nails xP