Saturday, December 8, 2012

LiS#2 Inspired by a Holiday Movie/Song/Carol

So I took a day off today, did some Christmas shopping, spent some time with my Branden. When he went to work I went home and decided that the greatest thing I could do was torture myself with ambitious nail art. Of course I'm joking but man, I am NEVER doing a series of character faces again. Sorry =P

The item I chose is a movie, and a song. I don't know what the difference between a carol and a song is but this is probably that too.

My all time favourite Christmas ANYTHING is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer! It's not Christmas until I've sat down wrapped in a blanket with some hot chocolate and watched it. Five times in a row. (Not really but that's how it ends up xD.) When Build-A-Bear first brought out the Clarice toy, I SNATCHED THAT UP.

LOOK AT HOW CUTE SHE IS
Okay! So I used a TON of colours. I'm just gonna list them and show you the pictures...

All those colours. I used them ALL.
In alphabetical order
China Glaze: Harvest Moon
Essence: Wanna Be Your Sunshine
Essie: Pure Pearlfection
Golden Rose: 187
Julep: Hayden, January, Marisa, Otte
KleanColor: Gold Bright, Silver Star
Joe Fresh: Cement
Nyx: Crystal, Gold Sparkle
Revlon: Get Reddy
Sinful Colors: Out of this World
Ulta: Snow White
and I sharpie-ed the eyes =)

I used THIS WEBSITE as a reference.

These are pre-cleanup. What a mess x_x

Post clean-up



And my thumbs are my favourite.
NOW KISS.
=P









I learned a lot from the rest of the ladies in this challenge too! So many new Christmas stories and songs =D