Friday, November 2, 2012

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Snake Eyes

This is another risky combination I tried and I'm not QUITE sure how I feel about it. Snake Eyes is a gorgeous glitter mix with a strong green shimmer base. The shimmer is absolutely lovely. There's some small silver circles and some slightly larger red hexes with some very dark green ones. There's a couple slightly larger holographic silver bits too, and some very, very tiny gold microglitter.







I love the glitter itself, but I'm still not sure about this combination. It covered up the duochrome quite a bit, but you can see it around the edges and at certain angles (check that pinky finger!). What do you think?? Help me decide if I like it!

As a side note, I'm almost through my Rainbow Honeys!! =D/D=

Here they are in my swatched drawer. Except Lunairetic =P

Mare of the Moon is my last. Any suggestions for underwears?

Remember you can buy Rainbow Honey on their website. To Canada, I pay $10 for shipping flat rate. Fill a box and tell 'em I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!