Sunday, November 25, 2012

Swatch: Gosh Holographic Hero

I was so excited about this one when I saw it in the store and man, was my excitement ever redoubled and tripled when I actually put it on. Holy motherf*ck, this rainbow is AMAZING.

Because I'd heard that holographics are a little difficult to work with. I put down a matte topcoat (WarPaint Mattify) onto my bare nails. You get a picture, because I thought it looked interesting haha. Excuse my skin, I just showered.


I started with two coats of HH.



It is freaking AMAZING! Because I wanted it to last longer than the 24 hours I think it advertises (on the lid, lol) I added Spectraflair Topcoat. Maybe it'll double the effect right? It also makes a GREAT topcoat, just for being so thick and smooth. Even though the holographic effect isn't the greatest - especially compared to this Gosh.


It dulled it quite a bit actually. These pictures are very forgiving. Over top of this, I added one more coat of Holographic Hero. Look at those colours!



I'm blown away. SO BLOWN AWAY. I'll just be here not doing anything for a while, k. Just staring. Whatcha think?

Sunlight:


PS: There may not be a post tomorrow because I really don't want to remove this. I'll have to wait for it to fall off itself x_x