Friday, October 26, 2012

Swatch: Revlon Blackest Black

Well, after that wildly popular poutine post yesterday I'm not sure I want to go back to nails... Though to be fair, lots of pageviews doesn't mean lots of feedback. =P

This is another polish I got AGES ago (like, eight years...) and I'm really surprised how well it held up. It's actually a very nice black, with some dark blue glitter scattered in there to give it a hidden shimmer. It transfers onto the nail as much as you can see in the bottle (which isn't very much). Like I said, it's subtle.

Anyway, blah blah blah, pictures.



You can see the blue in the bottle here
Opaque in two coats, but I used three because I miss in stupid places. Sorry about the weird fuzzy pictures, I don't know what was wrong with my camera.

Do you guys have any interesting black polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!