Sunday, October 7, 2012

Swatch: Julep Trina

I believe this was a colour I got in a mystery box. I am really happy it was in there because it's not really a colour I would choose for myself. I was really craving it today, after Kas' post on Varnished Valkyrie!

I would describe this as a deep shimmery aubergine. It took two coats, and dried in four minutes. LOVE. But, I could not for the life of me get a decent picture! Sorry =(!!



The shimmer is so much more prominent and reddish, though not so red as OPI German-icure (from what I've seen in pictures). SIGH. How do you like it? I'm finally in the vamp colours =)

Spontaneous compliment count: 3

If you guys wanna start your own Julep collection, it only takes a penny! Click HERE to take the quiz, then at checkout use the code PENNY to get your almost free box =D Lemme know which profile you are!

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!