Sunday, September 30, 2012

FiA#5 Football

.... I don't like football. I don't watch football... I'm in BC, near Vancouver. We're hockey people. And by "we" I mean "they" because I don't find sports that interesting. So instead of doing a team logo...

I have to say, it was really hard to take pictures of this because it was so shiny! GLARE =O

So, two coats of China Glaze Harvest Moon, with a stripe of Billie Silver near the tip and the football stitches from the cuticle =)





See my weird angle attempts at getting the glare off and showing you the design haha...

Is this "Football" enough?

Check everyone else! They're more team oriented than me mostly ;)

Hannah from Polished Prisms
Stephanie from A Little Polish
Suer from Creative Nail Design By Sue
Katee from A Girl And Her Polish
Ashley from One Nail to Another
Karine Assemien from Karinea0a
Kayono Lan (aka Johanna) from Neues vom Kellerkind
Charlotte-Louise from Charlotte's Nails
Alyson Epstein from Beads. Nails. Food.
Maribeth from Obsessive Cosmetic Hoarders Unite
Becky from Glam Fiend
Angie from Our Painted World
Alethia from Never-Ending Nail Art
Sarah from Dakila's
Amanda from Mandy's Polish
Lisa from Lisa's Nail Obsession
Kelly from Nails for the Sake of Sanity
Stephanie from All Things Beautiful
Martina from From Head to Foot

2 comments:

  1. They look great! Definitely football enough :] The colors you picked are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad I can stand up next to all the rest of the group's team spirit =D

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!