Saturday, August 4, 2012

Retro Art 4

Last one for real this time! I found this picture in my folders somewhere.

I started out with Joe Mocha and polka-dotted with WetnWild 423C + Essence Dress For A Moment + Essence Lime Up + Julep Emmanuelle + Essence You Belong To Me and then matted it with WarPaint!

I call it dinosaur eggs, because that's what matte polka-dots remind me of for some reason. =)

I want to say hello to my new followers! Thank you for following me =) I appreciate it a lot!

And also that I think I've finally run out of backlog so the posts won't be so back to back. However, tomorrow is Pride here, so look forward to it! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!