Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dragons!

To keep me company on that 3 week trip far far away (to Istanbul etc), my boy-toy sent me pictures =) This little dragon was his birthday present from me. I got him from the insanely popular Dragons and Beasties on Etsy.

These are all the photos he sent me, along with the caption they came with. Enjoy <3! (Sorry for the filler)

"Don't worry, I brought back up"

“I conquered them all.”

"Come, my minions..."

“I tried to play too but I couldn’t move the cubes onto the buttons.”

"Get me out of here, these guys are quackers!"

“It's still cold without you, even with the furnace on.”



“Yay treasure!”

"I found a dry spot in this downpour!"


"Shh! I'm a trap!"

"I feel like such a third wheel..."

“This hamster is very large. I’m scared...”

“This spot is considerably wetter then the last one”

"I made a friend!"


“Yay adventures”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!