Sunday, July 29, 2012

Retro Art 1

So I found a couple pictures from when I just got back into drawing on my nails. For this one, I had just gotten back from my first trip from the States for nail polish xD

I used Ulta Bam-blue-zled, Warpaint Glow Turq, Revlon Strawberry Electric and Warpaint Mattify over it all. Here come the crappy pictures!

Crap-tastic!

They were cute though
I remember these lasting quite a while, and they were my first attempt using a toothpick to create hearts. They also glowed in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!