Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Galaxy Nails!!

Last post you saw China Glaze Hunger Games Smoke and Ashes. Unfortunately, even though it is a fantastic polish, it's not very summery. I didn't really know what I could do with a black base, and then I remembered Galaxy Nails. Smoke and Ashes is amazing for this, because you start right off the bat with a deep space type of feel.

The first step I took was to wash it over with KleanColor Chunky Holo Black!
Droooooooooool

I required more stars though, so I pulled out Sally Hansen Urban Chic which is a scattered holo topcoat.


Unfocused rainbowy goodness

Okay, so using that tutorial linked above, I chose my colours and sponged them on. It was super easy! First Ulta Snow White, then Essence Passion for Fashion, Viva La Green and Let's Get Lost. I touched up with Ulta Snow White and I sponged the corners with Smoke and Ashes. All of this was done with a make up sponge I picked up from the dollar store (can't wait to get a gradient going with one of those). I covered it all with a sparse coat of China Glaze Electrify and that was that!

Ready?

 My nails look so fabulous right now you have no idea.
So there you go! It didn't take that long and I have a quick dry topcoat (Ulta X-Dry) so everything went nice and quick. What do you think? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!