Monday, June 25, 2012

Whistler

Yesterday was a gorgeous day, and my boy and I took the long drive up to Whistler village. We'd never been and his parents are spending the week there, so we decided to make it our adventure for the day!
 It is really gorgeous up there. (There's his mum in the foreground =D)
For some reason I didn't start taking pictures until afternoon when the weather actually got a little worse, but we had an amazing morning/early afternoon.

I'm also a terrible person, and managed to spend some money. I need to control this.

Not nail polish! And it was only $5 too =)
You can't blame me right? It was pretty! I need to learn to make these.

Anyway, it was an awesome day, and we spent the grey afternoon swimming in his parents' hotel's pool.
 And the ride back was gorgeous.
Oh BC <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!