Saturday, June 23, 2012

Swatch: Ulta Snow White

So this is not my favourite white. It's kind of thick and goopy, and it dries slow and it keeps bubbling for me... However, when it does dry, it dries smooth and shiny, and it's not that bad. I don't mind doing like 5 thin layers to get it nice though. If I didn't have time I'd never do my nails.

Eye-searing
It makes my skin look much darker than it is, which isn't a bad thing =D If you want a white on its own though, maybe get something else =P This one's alright since I'm gonna cover it with fancy stuff ^^

Guess what's coming next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!