Friday, June 15, 2012

Kiriban?

Have you guys heard of a kiriban? I'm thinking of doing one. It's a popular thing on dA. The idea is that when you're close to a landmark pageview number, you give a prize to whoever is the one who gets to it. There was probably a waaaay easier way to explain that.

Anyway, I just made 8,000 pageviews and since I'm not gaining followers at any rate, I'd like to give a prize for the 10,000 person on this page. I'd need a screenshot of the whole page emailed to me, preferably with the time in the corner.

The question becomes, is anyone interested, and what kind of prize would do it? Some Essence? A Gosh? Comment for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!