The rules are:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post
I DON'T HAVE 15 BLOGGER FRIENDS.
- I do have Nicole at Observations of a Wallflower. She posts a lot of really interesting things. Not often enough for sure though! POST MORE NICOLE.
- I have a friend going through art school who posts as Ellemar at Talking Bird. She's been busy but her art is fabulous.
- MY FRIEND ANIANIANIA STARTED A BLOG. Last month. And didn't tell me. MORE NAILS!
- Alyssa from Frugal Polish whose blog sings to my dirt-poor practical little heart and gives me hope of having pretty nails without spending $20 a bottle =D
- The Beauty Ninja is another fantabulous blogger with really nice swatches~ Get in on it!
- Valiantly Varnished has been blogging for a while it looks like, but doesn't have that many followers SOMEHOW. This blog is where I found the Connect The Dots dupe from AquaDaisy!
Seven random facts....
- I'm a university student studying cell biology. I've worked in retail from 16 years old and with my degree I hope to never talk to people again.
- My walls are my scrapbook. There's postcards, business cards from people I've bought from (Etsy mostly), photos, logos cut out from boxes, drawings and quotes from me and my friends, tickets from movies, planes, museums, and probably a lot of other stuff hiding in between. When I move out I'm taking it with me though it might get confined to a wall instead of all of them =P.
- I never delete anything I post. Even if I regret it, whatever I posted was true at the time and if I feel stupid for it, then it's going to stay to serve as a reminder to not do stupid things. I also tend to regret deleting the things I delete, so clearly my judgment on the matter isn't amazing. Therefore it stays.
- On that same note, I try very hard not to censor myself. That's why I'm sorry to people who are following this as a nail blog, because there's gonna be a lot of other junk that comes with it in subscribing to me. Sorry. It might be entertaining though. If you haven't noticed yet, I tend to spit fire.
- I love reading. Recommend me books! My favourite authors include Terry Pratchett (READ HIM), Anne McAffrey, Mercedes Lackey, Jacqueline Carey, Anne Rice and Neil Gaiman (READ HIM TOO).
- I've had some form of online blog for about 8 years. It's really painful to read the angsty crap I used to write, but see 3. x_x;
- I listen to all types of music, and I am ashamed to say it includes Ke$ha and Katy Perry. However, I will happily admit to loving Taylor Swift, Anberlin, Hot Chelle Rae, Blink-182, Arctic Monkeys, Keane, Maroon 5, Our Lady Peace, Owl City, and Three Days Grace. Lost in You by Three Days Grace is the song that reminds me of my boyfriend ("our song"?) because whenever it comes on the radio we both sing along without thinking about it.