Thursday, May 31, 2012

Colour + Stamping fail

So this entire attempt was a fail, starting with me assuming Julep Pippa was darker than it is.

For some reason it dried to every ridge on my nail.
 Sorry for all the weird colour changes.
I mattified it, hoping it would get better. It didn't.

Then I tried stamping using my new Red Angel Plates and Del Sol Superhero

It's not TERRIBLE but the colour is still atrocious!

Glitter fixes everything right? (Golden Rose)

Mattify again. Glitter lost all holo. SIGH.

This is the colour shift. No, that's not my camera, the blue turned purple.
 Unfortunately there hasn't been any sun for a week, so the shift isn't as amazing as it could be. I'm currently in the process of trying this Matte Magic thing again, so hopefully this one turns out better. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!