Monday, April 9, 2012

EASTER!

Essence Choose Me! with KleanColor Chunky Holo Black

Julep Zoe + Jodie (sponged tip) with Warpaint Crackle + Matte topcoat


And no Easter is complete without a visit from the Easter bunny xD He doesn't like being caught ;)
So that was just a bunch of nails. Today I did two easter egg hunts and had a huuuge bacon/scrambled eggs/strawberry/pancakes breakfast and a ham/scalloped potatoes/corn/carrots and peas/yam pudding thing dinner. And cake! With chocolate sauce =D Today was delicious. Branden isn't feeling so great though, so hopefully he gets better. I've got tomorrow off to clean my room and finish that paper that nobody is going to help me with (except Melanie). And hopefully teach Robyn some maths.

Hummm... I think there was something else too, but I can't remember. 'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!