Monday, December 7, 2015

Swatch: ILNP Money Bin

I found it guys. I found it. The perfect shade of gold. I've been searching forever and it's here.

ILNP Money Bin. Opaque in 1 coat but you see 2 here, super holographic, and is not champagne, silver, white, bronze or anything other than glorious gold. UNF. Here it is paired with ILNP Overnight Bag. Enjoy.




































I will be getting much use out of this. It's glorious. It's godly. It reminds me of Egypt and royalty and silk.

ILNP.com has a new collection out for the holidays too! Check them out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!