Monday, March 2, 2015

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Rosey Bot (S)

This post is a bit out of date! I wrote it when we first got our mystery bags. Apologies!

You will all be thrilled to know that among the nerd girls at The Blahg, the Rainbow Honey mystery bag was a big hit. Today I have a couple pics of Rosey Bot, which was a little thick but opaque in two coats.


The silvery sheen in this is really pretty and in the photo it doesn't show the redness of my hands quite as much as I remember it in real life. It's a bit of a strange colour. I think it would look fantastic on darker skin, or even me in the summertime.

What do you guys think of the picture quality? I'm using my new One Plus One smartphone to take them lately :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!