Sunday, August 10, 2014

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Work It Out

Rainbow Honey sustains me.

This is another sample from their Summer Mixtape collection, the entirety of which should be making it to my door soon (very soon!), a bright coral pink and it is glorious. I am so glad they picked this out for me because it is nothing like anything I have (I'm not huge on the pink side of the spectrum). 

These photos show the colour a little cooler than it actually is, but the brightness is the same. It is two coats to opacity and one more to be safe.






That last photo is quite accurate. The shine on this is without topcoat btw. It's gorgeous. If you haven't already picked up the Summer Mixtape Collection it's not Rainbow Honey's website and you can get 20% off your entire purchase with the code MIXTAPE20. US Postage is also free after $50, and Canadian after $75. Leave me comments on what you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!