Sunday, March 9, 2014

Neon Drips

A good neon calls for some good nail art! You be the judge though... I started with the matted (WarPaint) base of Jindie Don't Get It Citrus Twisted and used a neon pink from a set I received for Christmas. It was pretty opaque, but I am not good at drips...




The edges looked absolutely uneven, so I tried my sharpie to smooth it out and make it look neat. I also skipped the topcoat so the sharpie wouldn't run, and so that I could have the contrast of shiny/matte.




It looks really cartoon-y! That's not a bad thing. These were kind of fun, but I don't think I'll be doing this design again. I don't know how those pros do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!