Friday, November 22, 2013

Swatch: China Glaze Holly Day

Alright, round two of attempting to get inspired! Up until relatively recently, my favourite colour had been green, maybe because it was my mom's favourite colour. I looked at the greens I hadn't touched yet and I saw China Glazy Holly Day, which is the answer to my dark green prayers, and was sent to me by the lovely author of Nails for the Sake of Sanity.

Anyway, just like every other CG I own, two coats.






I apologize for my terrible lighting and photos. Apparently this day just wasn't working for me....

To brighten it up a little, I tried to add a single thin layer of ILNP Mutagen. It sort of worked.



Bah. Stay tuned, though this doesn't really get better for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!