Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Swatch: Zoya PixieDust Vespa

Herro! Today I have the last of Zoya's spring  textured matte collection - Vespa. I definitely should have waited for the new ones but just like Nyx, these look way more impressive to me in the photos.




Not nearly this impressive in person. I love green but... meh.

Zoya's releasing a fall collection too. I don't know man, I just want all of them! I'm not sure how I'll feel if they turn out like these ones though...

Did you guys get into the textured matte thing? What's your take?

1 comment:

  1. I really like the sparkle in this polish! Have yet to try these but I really want to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!