Friday, June 28, 2013

Baking: Chocolate peanut butter chip cookies!

Pre-post reminder: Google reader is shutting down Monday and I'd hate to lose you! Please move to bloglovin (it's really easy when you sign up) or use RSS or something <3

D: Oh my gawd guys, I ate like half this batch of cookies on my own. They were SO GOOD. Didn't last the night. We used the recipe on the Hershey's website HERE. It made 48 cookies. The site says 54, but what the hell kind of number is that?



And then there were none.

They were amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!