Sunday, March 24, 2013

Swatch: Orly Gogo and Cosmic Kiss

Hi guys! I'm pairing these because they're both pretty sheer and I don't know how else to deal with them. I picked them up for 50c a piece so it wasn't a big deal for them not to be perfect =P Next time I'm putting a base down. In any case, I started with Gogo and just kept doing coats until I was happy. I think it was 4 or 5.


 It was very pearly, but not opaque with little tiny glittery bits. The VNL kills me. Anyway, so I then got Cosmic and put that over, and it has larger glitter than Gogo.
Sorry for the messy cuticles, I'm doing artsy things over it.

Do you guys have any suggestions for working with polish like this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!