Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Lunairetic

This colour looks amazing in the bottle. I should have realized it was a glitterbomb packed in there, but alas, I thought I would get some scattering like I usually do with Rainbow Honey. Anyway, I put two coats over Sally Hansen Salon's Cruel Heart and here is my first glimpse of my work...

 ... Not so impressed.

And then God said, "Let there be LIGHT!" (hehe)



Zomg it literally stopped me in my tracks. It looks like treasure. And with that red it looks like treasure on a plush velvet red pillow! I know, you love my imagery.

On the down side, it dried pretty bumpy, though I'm not having picking problems about the diamond glitter. I believe I used 3 layers of Ulta X-dry here. Boo. But anyway, gorgeous! It matches my pirate costume today because it looks like treasure on my fingertips =D

This was from the Chrono Cross collection by the way and I believe I've now swatched all of them. What was your favourite? One more Rainbow Honey left for me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is so sparkly and pretty! You're making me seriously regret not getting the Chrono Cross collection. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha there's always a chance! Bulk it with your next order xD

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!