Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Swatch: Julep Sabrina

I received my October Julep box and let's just say I am really glad I was able to refer two people for it! As soon as I received it, I automatically paired Sabrina with Boogie Wonderland. It stuck, and I couldn't get rid of it. So after four days or so of wearing Boogie Wonderland with no sun peeking out, I decided to try Sabrina.

Voila, she's magic!




 I noticed that if you did a very thin coat, you get lots of little cracks like on my ring finger above. However, I was looking for bigger cracks to show off that glitter underneath. You can get THAT look by putting on a slightly gloopier coat. It still dries super quick! You can see the effect of that on my thumb above, and my ring finger of the other hand below.




I wish I'd gotten bigger cracks to be honest but this is one of my favourite combinations!!

Sabrina is basically the crackle version of China Glaze Riveting. As soon as I realized this, it was no longer a mystery as to why I needed it when I saw it xD

Did anybody else get the October Julep? What's your favourite? Remember you can click here to get referred to the Julep style quiz and use the code PENNY to get your first box for one cent. (free shipping).

You can follow Stephanie (WingDustCollections Boogie Wonderland) on Facebook, Blogger and make sure you take a look at her Etsy! AND, for a limited time, you can get 15% off your order with the code BLAHG15 at checkout. Is that not the coolest thing you've ever heard??? (I'm about to go spend some money...)

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!