Friday, September 28, 2012

Swatch: Essence Princess Prunella

Guys. Guys. Y'know how annoying it is to be a "free-thinker" with insurmountable amounts of brand loyalty? Extremely disheartening. And then you hit a brand like Essence and you just don't even think about it anymore. This is another of those that I mindlessly bought because it was Europe, there was Essence, and I hadn't seen it before (the other being High Spirits). The bottle doesn't look like my cup of tea, kind of a brown leaning mauve with pink/purple shimmer. Anyway, I decided I was feeling girly one night and wanted to use this as the base for something I didn't think I'd like but I knew I had to try...







I'm just speechless in love. I was so torn (again) about covering it up with anything. Dried quick, two coats, shiny, smooth, luuuuurve...

Are you guys as enamoured? I have yet to be disappointed by Essence... 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's the one I'm using everywhere, it's the best colour accuracy wise and non-disgusting cuticle wise =P

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!