Monday, July 2, 2012

TLDoS#2 Summer Ombre

Summer reminds me of a lot of colours, mostly bright ones. For this however, I decided the one colour that this summer needs more of right now, is blue. Blue skies, blue lakes, blue oceans, blue eyes. Only one of these is happening because all the others are grey and black because of this stupid backwards weather. I'm moving south I think. Ready for me?

Looks great huh!
So from pinky to thumb (and this is an excellent opportunity to assure yourself that these are all different, meaning you can justify them all hahaha *bad Sharra*)

Essence Walk on Air + Essence Let's Get Lost + Sally Hansen Blue Me Away + Julep Claire + Essence You Belong To Me

They're all different!

And all cremes too... Well....

Of course I added Julep Melissa

You know it's my favourite!
=D So it's a summer ombre of clear blue skies, all tied together with Julep Melissa! Did I do alright?

Check everyone else out!

Hannah from Polished Prisms
Victoria from The Manicurator
Alyson from Beads, Nails, Food
Amanda Murphy Mandy's Polish
Sue O'Connor  Creative Nails by Sue 
Katee from A Girl and Her Polish
Charlotte-Louise Charlotte's Nails
Jessica from Nearly Natural Nails
Karine from Karinea0a 
Jen from The Polished Zombie
Jessica from Jessica's Nail Tales
Ashley from One Nail to Another
Pryanka from Nail Sparks
Anna from Polished Cousins
Maribeth from Obsessive Cosmetic Hoarders Unite
Kayono (aka Johanna) from Neues vom Kellerkind
Amanda Schott  from Counting Down to Bliss
Nichole Mowery from Adventures of the Nail Friends
Stephanie Oblas from A Little Polish
Becky Barnett from Glam Fiend
Elysse Patty from Elyssian Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!