Thursday, June 28, 2012

Essence Walk on Air + Julep Melissa

Nobody likes swatches. But I want to dammit!

I am so glad Shoppers started carrying these.
As usual, Essence is perfect. It took 2 coats to obtain opacity. Excuse the mess on my cuticles (another word I hate, sorry).

I didn't really want to have a plain creme on my nails, so I added my favourite Julep: Melissa!


Shiiiiinnnnyyyyy

This is more accurate.
I love Melissa. She goes with EVERYTHING. I feel like this is going to be my go to combination. Melissa over ALL THE POLISH =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!