Monday, May 21, 2012

STEAMPUNK PIRATE

I'm a sexy fucking pirate
Also I'm going to re-upload this because I added to this in the hour more that we played (I acquired some superstitious amulet that I tied to the left belt, and the trailing scarves blowing over the shoulder. Also I have a list of items under that sword (three vials of Golden Lion blood! xD).

K so I'm having fun. I was super pissed off because Matt bailed, taking Ana, therefore Leah, therefore Red with him. If you weren't going to be available, just fucking say so, maybe not an hour before you're supposed to be there.

Anyway, I have to say I'm a lot more comfortable playing without Red. He's kind of loud in an obnoxious way, and I don't really trust him because of that whole fat thing when I was dating his brother. It makes me feel really uncomfortable playing a sexy character, or a character who maybe had to be a bit seductive to survive (those are the worlds we're playing in after all, wtf is equality in high fantasy?).

Anyway, we need more people. Anybody willing to come all the way out to Coquitlam? Branden's a hell of a storyteller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!